Chosen by brands large and small
Our comparison chart maker is used by over 10,209,854 marketers, communicators, executives and educators from over 120 countries that include:
Comparison Chart Templates
Get started with a template to help create beautiful custom comparison chart designs. Place each item you’re comparing at the top of your template and switch out the placeholder content with your own similarities and differences. Customize fonts, colors, icons, photos and more until the template looks exactly the way you want it to.
Features of the Comparison Chart Maker
Create a comparison chart quickly and easily by taking advantage of all of the robust features available in Visme’s free online comparison chart maker.
More Great Features of the Comparison Chart Maker
- Dozens of comparison infographic templates to choose from
- Millions of stock photos and icons to add to your design
- Input your brand fonts and colors to create branded company content
- Easy drag-and-drop design tools, made with the non-designer in mind
- Compare two or more items with a customizable comparison table
- Download as an image file to share with your audience
What is a Comparison Chart?
A comparison chart or comparison infographic is the perfect way to compare and contrast two or more items or even visualize a pros and cons list. You’re able to create a table with as many rows and columns as you need for each item and each similarity or difference.
You can use the actual table function inside Visme, or simply use lines, arrows and other design elements to separate each item or comparison.Create Your Comparison Chart
Use the comparison chart maker to differentiate yourself from the competition.
One great way to use a comparison chart is to showcase how your company stands out from its competition. What do you offer that the others don’t? What does your company do better? Use this type of infographic or chart to differentiate your company from the rest so your audience picks you.
More Than a Comparison Chart Maker
Create a standalone comparison infographic, or use a comparison table design template to add product or pricing comparisons to a report or presentation. Your options are endless with Visme’s comparison infographic maker.
How to Use the Comparison Chart Maker
- When starting a new comparison chart design, the very first step is to pinpoint each of the items you’re comparing.
- Enter the Visme comparison chart maker by creating an account or logging in your design dashboard.
- Start with a comparison chart template from the Infographics tab or choose to use a blank canvas to build your own comparison.
- Use the table function or text boxes to type in each of the similarities and differences between your items.
- Add or remove content blocks from your comparison infographic to adjust the length to fit your content.
- Customize your comparison chart’s color scheme and fonts to fit your brand guide or match your topic.
- If you’re creating an interactive infographic or presentation, customize the animation setting to add extra emphasis to your content. There are four animation options to choose from.
- Download your comparison chart infographic in an image or PDF file. Embed onto your website or blog to keep the animation and interactivity.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Creating a comparison chart with Visme is completely free, as is downloading as a JPEG or embedding onto your website. If you want to download as a high-resolution PDF or interactive HTML, you’ll need to upgrade to a Standard plan.
Yes! All templates are infinitely customizable. You can change the icons, the graphics, the colors, the backgrounds and the fonts easily.
A comparison chart is one of the best ways to show off the similarities and/or differences between two or more things. Displaying this information in a visually appealing design can help your audience understand your point and come to a conclusion.
There are two ways to create a comparison chart in Visme – by using the table function or by aligning your elements using the grid. You can turn on the grid by going to Options, making it easy to perfectly line up all elements in your design.
You sure can! You can add animation to any section of your comparison chart, or add buttons and hidden elements to give an element of interactivity to your design.
Absolutely. There is a draggable button which lets you make the comparison chart longer or shorter. You can also add content blocks to add even more content to your infographic.