Chosen by brands large and small
Our ebook creator is used by over 10,209,854 marketers, communicators, executives and educators from over 120 countries that include:
Take a look through each of our pre-designed multi-page ebook templates to find the perfect basis for your next ebook. Don’t forget that you can fully customize everything from visuals to colors to fonts and more, so choose the template with the basic bones you need for your content.
Features of the Ebook Maker
Design a custom ebook to help generate leads for your business with Visme’s powerful ebook creator and its easy-to-use design interface.
Beautiful ebook templates
Starting out with an ebook template can be a great way to make your design process much quicker. Instead of drawing out your design plans, you simply browse one of our pre-designed templates to pop your ebook content into.Create Your Ebook
Make your ebook
Visme’s easy online ebook maker turns ebook creation into a simple and fun process. Drag and drop your paragraphs around the page, pull visuals and data visualizations into your ebook, customize fonts and colors, and completely build your ebook.
Customize every aspect of your ebook to educate your e-readers and audience online
Publishing your own ebook is a great marketing tactic for your business or blog. With the Visme ebook maker, you can create a multi-page ebook ready to share online or sell on Amazon. Use one of our templates to set up your content along with images and illustrations. Download your ebook as a PDF or publish online and share as a link.
More Great Features of the Ebook Creator
- Stunning pre-designed ebook templates to aid in your design
- Dozens of easy-to-read serif and sans serif fonts available
- Millions of stock photos and icons to choose from
- Easy drag-and-drop design tools, made with the non-designer in mind
- Add as many pages as you need to hold your information
- Download as a PDF or generate a shareable link
What is an Ebook?
An ebook is a written document or book that is shared and read online or on an ereader. While physical books can also be bought and downloaded as ebooks, these are also a great way for businesses to create online lead generation tools and digital products.
Ebooks are considered great lead magnets and can be awesome tools for B2B lead generation. Ebooks are also great ways to self-publish your own book, and Visme's design tool is here to help you do it.Create Your Ebook
Use the ebook maker to bring your content to life.
There are millions of stock photos to choose from, as well as thousands of graphics, icons and illustrations. Put images in frames and use shaped crops to sort out the composition. Add photo filters and color overlays for a unique design.
More Than an Ebook Creator
Visme’s ebook creator software helps make the process of designing and sharing your new ebook as seamless as possible. Add stock photos, icons and illustrations, and charts and graphs to your ebook to help visualize your point.
MAKE IT ENGAGING
Create interactive reports with embedded videos, popup and rollover effects, and more that allow your viewer to interact with your content to learn more.
DATA VISUALIZATION TOOLS
Charts & Graphs
Showcase in-depth data and statistics within your ebook by visualizing numbers with charts, graphs and customizable data widgets.
BEAUTIFY YOUR CONTENT
Images & Graphics
Choose from over a million stock photos, icons, illustrations, characters, lines, shapes and more to add stunning design elements to your ebook.
How to Make Ebooks in 5 Steps
Getting ready to create an ebook online to share with your audience and inform them on a certain topic? Ebooks are great marketing tools to create and share with your customers and potential customers, but you want to make sure they’re easy to digest and visually appealing.
Start with a template and paste your informational content in each of the text boxes. Insert graphics, stock photos, icons and more that visualize your content.
- Get started by choosing your favorite ebook template and page layout to jumpstart your ebook design.
- Update the content blocks with your own ebook content and experience our ebook maker’s easy formatting.
- Make adjustments to your ebook cover, table of contents and other add or remove pages as needed until all of your content fits perfectly.
- Make an eye-catching ebook by changing colors, fonts, visuals, charts, graphs and more.
- Download your finished ebook to device as a PDF, generate a shareable link to post on social media or print your ebook.
How to Use the Ebook Creator
- Organize all your written content in a document on your computer. Make sure to have specific headings in your text so it’s easy to separate later.
- Click on the “Create Your Ebook” button on this page to see the templates the ebook designer has to offer.
- Select a template and start inserting your content to the text boxes. You can adjust the size and length of the text boxes easily.
- Upload your images or choose some from the left-hand panel. There are over a million available photographs. Just use the search bar to find the one you need.
- Select a legible font and customize it with color or bold and italic styling. A good size for text is between 10 and 12 points.
- Choose one of the color themes in the free interactive ebook creator and it will adjust all the pages at once.
- Add more pages by duplicating existing pages and adjust the content to fit.
- Download your ebook as a PDF and share or sell online. You can also publish to the Visme servers and share a live link.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Creating an interactive ebook is 100% free. Creating a shareable link is also free. If you want to download as a PDF, you’ll need to upgrade to a Standard plan.
Yes! All templates are infinitely customizable. Plus, you can upload your own images and graphics if you don’t want to use the ones provided in the left-hand panel of the editor. From adjusting your ebook cover to making changes to your table of contents and the overall ebook format, your ebook is completely customizable.
Absolutely. When you have a Brand Kit set up in Visme, it is available for all sorts of projects, not only ebooks. To have a Brand Kit you need to purchase a Standard Plan.
Yes, all of the design assets available in Visme’s ebook builder are available for both personal and commercial use, so you are free to sell your ebooks or exchange them for email signups.
It's never been easier to create your own ebook than it is with Visme. Simply start with a template, insert your content, drag your design elements across the canvas and download.
Yes. If you would like to print your ebook to distribute, you are able to download as a PDF with bleed marks. You can print them off yourself or send to a printer to print and bind for you.
Some of the best free ebook creators are Visme, Adobe Spark, Adobe InDesign and Canva. Our own ebook creator is different because we provide a variety of templates, an easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor, and millions of stunning design assets to help you take your content to the next level.
Some of the most popular ebook formats are PDF, PNG, Kindle, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, EPUB and MOBI. With Visme, you can export your finished ebook design in PNG, PDF, HTML5, PPTX and more, or export directly to any of your cloud storage options.
Regardless of whether you're using an Apple device like a Mac, iPhone, iPad, etc., or an Android device, your ebook should be displayed in the proper dimensions every time.
Tools like Microsoft Word and Google Docs can work for creating basic black-and-white documents, but if you want to put together a more design-forward, user-friendly ebook, you want to take advantage of a tool like Visme.