Chosen by brands large and small
Our newsletter maker is used by over 10,209,854 marketers, communicators, executives and educators from over 120 countries that include:
Don’t stress about sending out your information in the proper newsletter format. Visme’s newsletter designer offers a collection of premade templates to help you create newsletters quickly and easily. Simply choose the template that best fits your content, make your changes and download.
Features of the Newsletter Maker
Create your professional newsletter in just minutes by taking advantage of all of the great features within Visme’s newsletter creator.
Beautiful newsletter templates
Browse through our selection of professionally designed newsletter templates to get some inspiration flowing. Whether you need a school newsletter, apartment community newsletter, or even an internal company newsletter, we've got a template for you.Create Your Newsletter
Build your newsletter
Visme makes it easy to create the perfect newsletter with our easy-to-use, customizable newsletter builder. Drag and drop text areas around the page, type or paste your content in, add design elements from the left sidebar and voila! You’ve created a stunning printable newsletter.11624
Customize every aspect of your newsletter to inform your audience
Design newsletters online quickly and easily by updating text, changing colors to match your brand or your content, browsing our photo and icon library, and so much more. Share recent news with your audience by customizing your weekly or monthly newsletter so they’re always informed and in the know.
More Great Features of the Newsletter Maker
- Browse our library of fully customizable newsletter templates
- Dozens of easy-to-read serif and sans serif fonts available
- Hundreds of thousands of icons and photos to choose from
- Easy drag-and-drop design tools, made with the non-designer in mind
- Quickly and easily download a PDF to print off and share
What is a Newsletter?
A newsletter is like a bulletin that gets sent out at a specific interval or frequency – often monthly – that lets a group of people know about upcoming events, news and more. These are often sent out by schools and universities, apartment complexes and businesses to keep students, residents and customers informed.
Newsletters are content heavy, which is why it’s important to find an online newsletter maker with tons of easy-to-read fonts to choose from alongside well-designed content blocks and other accompanying visuals.Create Your Newsletter
Use the newsletter maker to update your audience.
Got some exciting news buzzing around your organization? Time to send out a newsletter! Snag one of our pre-designed templates in the free newsletter maker to quickly write out your content and send off in a snap.
More Than a Newsletter Maker
Visme’s free newsletter software is easy to use regardless of your design skill or background. Not a designer? That’s exactly what Visme is made for. Jump right in without worrying about messing up the design.
MAKE IT ENGAGING
Share a link to an online newsletter that includes animated and interactive elements for your audience to engage with to learn more information.
VISUALIZE YOUR DATA
Charts & Graphs
Visme makes it easy to showcase complex or simple data in your newsletters. Visualize numbers and statistics with a variety of graph types.
BEAUTIFY YOUR CONTENT
Stock Photos & Graphics
Choose from over a million stock photos, icons, illustrations, characters, lines, shapes and more to create a stunning and engaging newsletter design.
Make Newsletters in 5 Steps
Create custom newsletters to keep your subscribers up-to-date with all of the goings on in your business, university, organization and more by maintaining your brand identity and messaging. With Visme’s free online newsletter maker, customization for your own newsletter becomes seamless.
Our newsletter templates are perfect for printing and distributing, sending via email or by posting on social media. Share company news, announcements, sales, discounts and more with your newsletter.
- Jump into your Visme dashboard to create a new project and choose your favorite among our online newsletter templates.
- Use the Brand Kit to match your company, school or organization branding with your newsletter design.
- Add in your content, customize the different text areas, choose accent photos and icons and turn the template into your own creation.
- Proofread everything to make sure it’s ready to be sent to your audience.
- Download your finished design from the newsletter maker as a PDF to print off or email to your recipients.
How to Use the Newsletter Maker
- Put together all of your newsletter content ahead of time so that you know exactly what you need to send out. This will help you to choose a template that you know your content can fit into.
- Log into Visme to access the free printable newsletter creator. Start a new project and click on the Documents tab to access our library of templates.
- Select from one of the ready-to-use templates based on which one will best fit your content. You can customize every other aspect of the template later, so it’s better to choose based on what you’re sending.
- Edit all of the text areas and input your content into your newsletter. Don’t use more than one font face for your body text and a second font face for your headings.
- Use the Brand Kit to customize the fonts and colors to match your brand.
- Change or resize the icons and photos in the template to fit your vision or upload your own photos to use.
- Proofread all of your information to make sure there are no typos and you’ve included everything you need to share.
- Generate a shareable link or download your finished newsletter as a PDF to attach in an email or print off and send.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Creating a professional newsletter is 100% free. Downloading the newsletter as an image file or generating a shareable link is also free. If you would like to download the newsletter as a PDF, you will need to upgrade to a Standard Plan.
Yes! All templates are infinitely customizable. Plus, you can upload your own images, graphics and fonts if you don’t want to use the ones provided in the left-hand panel of the editor.
Absolutely. When you have a Brand Kit set up in Visme, it is available for all sorts of projects, not only newsletters. To set up a Brand Kit, you need to upgrade to a Standard Plan.
While there are many programs out there – Canva, Adobe Spark, Lucidpress, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Publisher – the best program to create your newsletter with is Visme. We offer a variety of templates and an easy-to-use design editor.
You have a number of options for sending your newsletter based on what works best for your company or organization. You can download the newsletter as a PDF and attach to an email using your Gmail account, you can use an email software like Mailchimp, or you can print your newsletter and distribute it around your organization.
Your newsletter can include several different things, but it all depends on what you want to convey to your audience. This could include company updates, recent blog content, new products/services, promotions and more.
The length of your newsletter depends on how often you want to send it out. A monthly newsletter will likely be a single page, while a quarterly newsletter may be up to four pages.
Absolutely! With Visme, you can easily download your newsletter as a JPEG or PNG file to upload onto social media, or you can create a public link to share on sites like Facebook and Twitter.