USED BY MANY. TRUSTED BY LEADING BRANDS.
How to Make Weekly Reports in 5 Steps
It’s never been easier to create a quick weekly report to send off to your boss or supervisor. Simply grab a Visme template, customize it to fit your needs, input your info and send it off, week after week. We’ll walk you through exactly how to create a report with Visme each week.
- Get started with a weekly report template. We have both one page and multi-page weekly reports available based on your needs.
- Customize the weekly report template to fit the areas you need to report on each week.
- Update the fonts, colors, icons and shapes to match your brand.
- Fill it out inside Visme using a text box or print it off to complete by hand.
- Share or download your finished weekly report by using a live link or downloading as a PDF and emailing it to your supervisor.
Features of the Weekly Report Maker
Design engaging weekly reports that your supervisor will love week after week. Stay organized and professional with Visme’s weekly report generator tool.
Beautiful weekly report templates
Don’t stress about designing your weekly report template from scratch. Instead, use a premade template right inside Visme to make it easy to replace your updates each week. Find weekly reports ranging from a one-page quick update to a multi-page sales or KPI weekly report.Create Your Weekly Report
Build your weekly report
Once you’ve logged into the weekly report builder, the rest is simple. Find a template that fits the content you need to update your supervisors on, customize the weekly report’s fonts and colors to match your brand, then input your content and get ready to send it off.
Customize every aspect of your weekly report to impress your boss
Looking to make a great impression? If your boss or supervisors have asked you to start sending weekly updates on a project or a task you’re working on, don’t do the bare minimum and send bullet points in an email. Instead, find a Visme weekly report template to get you started sending beautiful and professional weekly reports that your boss will love.
More Great Features of the Weekly Report Maker
What is a Weekly Report?
A weekly report is a quick update of your status on a project or the tasks you’ve completed during the previous week. It’s a great way to keep your team or your boss up to date on the progress you’ve made and the work you’ve been doing.
Use the weekly report maker to monitor your progress.
You can easily input your weekly report while you’re inside the Visme dashboard. So not only can you create and customize your weekly report template within Visme, you can also update your information week after week and immediately send it off.Create Your Weekly Report
More Than a Weekly Report Maker
Our online weekly report maker allows users to create beautiful and useful weekly reports. With template options across a variety of positions and weekly report needs, you’re sure to find a business report that you can customize to fit your job.
Match Your Company Branding
- Add your brand colors and fonts into the weekly report creator
- Customize your weekly report to match your company’s brand
- Save your brand guide to easily access for future designs
Create Your Weekly Report
Icons and Graphics
- Choose from millions of free icons and graphics to find the perfect accent
- Browse our selection of images for commercial and editorial use
- Crop your images into shapes, apply color overlays and choose from dozens of filters
How to Use the Weekly Report Maker
- Log into Visme to access the free report maker tool. Start a new project and click on the Documents tab to browse through our report template options.
- Select a premade weekly report template that will fit your weekly updates and the content you need to share with your team.
- Edit all of the columns, text blocks, icons and data visualizations to add your own content and updates into the weekly report.
- Use the Brand Kit to customize the fonts and colors to match your brand, sticking to just one or two fonts and colors throughout your report.
- Change or resize the icons and photos in the template to fit your vision or upload your own photos to use.
- Proofread all of your information to make sure there are no typos and you’ve included everything you need to share.
- Generate a shareable link to your live report, download your finished report as a PDF to attach in an email or embed your interactive reports on a webpage for your audience to view.
Questions About the Weekly Report Maker
How much does it cost to create a weekly report with the weekly report maker? It’s completely free to create interactive weekly reports with Visme. If you would like to download your report as a printable PDF, you’ll need to upgrade to a Standard Plan.
Can I go back and edit my weekly email report? Yes! Your weekly report stays in your Visme dashboard for as long as you want it to, and you can go back in to edit it and update your information at any time. You can also save your edited templates as brand templates to access each week when you update your report.
Can I use my Brand Kit with the weekly report maker? Absolutely. When you have a Brand Kit set up in Visme, it is available for all sorts of projects, not only weekly reports. To set up a Brand Kit, you need to upgrade to a Standard Plan.
Can I add charts and diagrams to my weekly report? Yes, we have over thirty different types of data visualization tools that will allow you to quickly and easily add visually appealing and interactive data into your weekly report. Customize each data tool to match your brand and the rest of your report.
Are there any weekly report templates? There sure are! We have several beautifully designed weekly report templates for you to jump into and customize.
Are there icons and photos available for commercial use? You bet. Visme has millions of stock photos and over 10,000 customizable vector icons for you to add into your weekly report design. These are licensed for both personal and commercial use.
Your report deserves to be beautiful
…and so does the rest of your content
All-in-one Visual Communication Tool
Go beyond weekly reports. Visme is “the only” tool you’ll need to create all forms of visual content.
Design beautiful and interactive presentations and infographics to reports, surveys, social graphics, and over 20 other content formats.