USED BY LEADING BRANDS
How to Make Venn Diagrams in 5 Steps
Venn diagrams are an important tool for visualizing relationships between concepts. With Visme’s Venn diagram maker, you can create all types of Venn diagrams, from two circles to more complex compositions. Learn more about creating your own Venn diagram below.
- Log into your Visme dashboard and click Create to start a new project.
- Type Venn diagram in the search bar and choose a template that works for your data.
- Fill in the information and customize the colors, fonts and shapes.
- With one click, insert the Venn diagram into your presentation, infographic or any other design.
- Share your Venn diagram on social media or download the graphic as a PDF or image file.
Features of the Venn Diagram Maker
Customize colors, shapes and fonts in the Venn diagram maker online. Pick a background to match the rest of the design. Share on social media or download as an image or PDF file.
Beautiful Venn diagram templates
Make your Venn diagram creation easy on yourself by starting with a template that already has everything in place. All you need to do is customize fonts and colors, then swap out all of the information to finalize your design.Create Your Venn Diagram
Build your Venn diagram
If you don’t find a template you love, it’s still easy to build your own Venn diagram in Visme’s free Venn diagram maker. You can create a 2 circle or 3 circle Venn diagram by adding shapes to your canvas and dragging text boxes overtop them.
Customize every aspect of your Venn diagram to compare and contrast
Use the Venn diagram creator to easily compare two or more items. Create custom Venn diagrams by customizing the colors, fonts and background of your design. Move the shapes around. Add more or take some away. Make the shapes wider or thinner with the transformation drag tool. Use the same type of shapes throughout the design. For interactive projects, use the animation option and add a bit of life to your Venn diagram.
More Great Features of the Venn Diagram Maker
What is a Venn Diagram?
A Venn diagram is a visual diagram used to compare and contrast two or more things. Each item has its own circle within the diagram to demonstrate differences between the various concepts, and the circles overlap each other to demonstrate similarities.
Use the Venn diagram maker to demonstrate your data.
Choose from our selection of templates. From two circles, to complex compositions with other kinds of shapes are available within the Venn diagram builder. How many concepts do you need to compare and how many shapes do you need?Create Your Venn Diagram
More Than a Venn Diagram Maker
Create a Venn diagram quickly and easily with Visme’s Venn diagram designer. Draw Venn diagram circles using shapes available in the editor, customize their colors and insert your information.
Hundreds of Fonts
- Choose from hundreds of beautiful fonts within the Venn diagram maker
- Select from the most popular fonts, including serif, sans serif, script and slab
- Upload your own fonts with a Premium plan using the brand kit
Create Your Venn Diagram
Icons, Photos and Shapes
- Choose from thousands of free images to use as a background for your Venn diagram
- Select from thousands of vector icons to further illustrate concepts in your diagram
- Find various types of circles to drag and drop onto your canvas for your Venn diagram
Venn Diagram Templates
Getting started with a template makes everyone’s life easier. Browse through our available Venn diagram templates below to find one that will work perfectly to visualize your comparisons. Visualize two, three, four or more different comparisons to share similarities and differences to your audience. These are great to use as visual aids in the classroom or to show off differences between your competitors.
How to Use the Venn Diagram Maker
- Before you choose a template for your Venn diagram, have all your data ready. Sketch out your Venn diagram on paper first.
- Once you’ve chosen a template, customize the colors and shapes of the Venn diagram to fit your brand style guide.
- To ensure a professional-looking design, use the built-in grid in the Venn diagram generator to neatly align your shapes and text.
- Remember that Visme’s online Venn diagram maker lets you change and move everything, like transforming shapes or changing colors.
- If you’re creating an interactive infographic or presentation, use the animation settings to add extra emphasis to the Venn diagram.
- If using more than one Venn diagram in your design, it’s best to stick with one style so that the composition maintains a unified style.
- Use Visme’s Venn diagram generator to compare and contrast abstract concepts or clarify the relationship between different elements and how they overlap.
- Make your circles, oval or triangles as opaque or as translucent as you like by adjusting the transparency for each shape within the Venn diagram maker.
- Once you finish your design, share it with a live link, embed it on a webpage or download as an image file.
Questions About the Venn Diagram Maker
How much does it cost to use the Venn diagram maker?
Creating a diagram with the Venn diagram maker is free. If you want to use the Venn diagram for a printable PDF file with crop marks or download an interactive design as an HTML file, you can upgrade to a Visme Standard plan.
Are all the fonts available in the Venn diagram maker?
Yes! You have access to all the fonts inside Visme, including the ones in your Brand Kit.
Can you include a Venn diagram inside an interactive design and share it online?
Yes, you can add an animated Venn diagram to an interactive infographic or presentation.You can then share it online or embed it in your website. If you want to download the final design as an HTML file you can upgrade to a Standard Plan.
Can I customize the color palette for the shapes in my Venn diagram?
Yes, the Visme editor lets you customize everything, including the color of the shapes in your Venn diagram. You can either choose the colors one by one, or choose a color theme.
Do Venn diagrams have to always be built with circles?
No, they don’t! Venn diagrams can be designed with any shape you like, as long as they help you tell the story of your diagram. Try and be creative with ovals, diamonds, or triangles.
Why should I create a Venn diagram?
A Venn diagram is a great way to show off the similarities and/or differences between two or more things. Displaying this information in a visually appealing design can help your audience understand your point and come to a conclusion.
Your data deserves to be beautiful
…and so does the rest of your content
All-in-one Visual Communication Tool
Go beyond Venn diagrams. Visme is the only tool you’ll need to create all forms of visual content.
Design beautiful and interactive presentations and infographics to reports, surveys, social graphics, and over 20 other content formats.