USED BY LEADING BRANDS
How to Make a SWOT Analysis in 5 Steps
Creating a SWOT analysis for you and your team members to weigh strengths and weaknesses for your business strategy is a great tool to have at your disposal. But how do you create one? To make the process easier, we’ve put together a quick five-step tutorial to help.
- Create a new project in Visme and choose from our SWOT analysis presentation templates.
- Customize the content so that it fits the specific strengths and weaknesses of your company.
- Update the fonts, colors, shapes, icons and more to perfectly match your brand.
- Share with your team to get comments before finalizing the SWOT matrix.
- Download your finished presentation from the free SWOT analysis generator or share and present online.
Features of the SWOT Analysis Generator
Design a custom SWOT analysis quickly and easily with Visme’s free tool. Learn more about the features we offer that help make the process run more smoothly for you and your team.
Customizable SWOT analysis templates
Visme offers a wide selection of free SWOT analysis templates to help you put together a comprehensive analysis of your business and what it might be lacking. Find a template similar to your industry or ideal design and make changes to personalize it to your business.Create Your SWOT Analysis
Build your SWOT analysis
Visme’s SWOT analysis presentation templates make it easy to present a comprehensive evaluation of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of your business. Simply replace the placeholder content with your own, customize the design to match your brand and share.
Customize every aspect of your SWOT analysis to evaluate your business strategy
Visme’s drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to customize your own SWOT analysis designs so you can share them with your team, contractors, clients and more. Create a standalone SWOT analysis presentation or save it to your slide library and insert into a larger presentation.
More Great Features of the SWOT Analysis Generator
What is a SWOT Analysis?SWOT stands for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. A SWOT analysis looks into these four aspects of a business strategy to help with your company or team’s strategic planning and understand where things might need to change to improve output.
Use the SWOT analysis generator to help with decision-making.
A SWOT analysis is a great way to identify the areas your business may need to work on and where you could have opportunities to grow and improve. Having one of these at your disposal is a great way for your team to make business decisions and further growth.Create Your SWOT Analysis
More Than a SWOT Analysis Generator
Visme’s free online SWOT analysis maker allows you to create any kind of visual content you might need for your business. Learn more about the assets at your disposal when you create with Visme.
Design Asset Library
MILLIONS OF FREE STOCK PHOTOS
- Choose from millions of high-quality images, free for commercial or editorial use
- Select from thousands of vector icons and shapes with editable color schemes
- Incorporate animated illustrations and characters exclusive to Visme
Create Your SWOT Analysis
Visme Brand Kit
EASILY BRAND YOUR SWOT ANALYSIS
- Add your brand colors and fonts into your team’s Brand Kit
- Customize your SWOT analysis design to match your brand
- Save your brand guide to easily access for future designs
SWOT Analysis Templates
Take a look at our SWOT analysis presentation templates below so you can find one perfect for your project. Each template is completely customizable so you can adjust each and every element to your liking.
How to Use the SWOT Analysis Generator
- The first thing you’ll want to do when creating your own SWOT analysis is put together your content. What are your business’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats?
- Log into Visme to access the SWOT analysis maker. Click the Create dropdown and select Presentations. Browse through the templates or type SWOT analysis into the search bar.
- Select the SWOT analysis template that most closely matches your industry or vision for your analysis.
- Edit the placeholder content to insert your own analysis. Update the font to match your brand or the look and feel you want to create.
- If applicable, swap out the stock photos to something more relevant to your brand and industry using the Unsplash integration in the Media tab.
- Change any colors, icons and illustrations within the SWOT analysis template to match your brand or your project.
- Proofread all your copy to make sure there are no mistakes. You want to ensure all of the information provided in your SWOT analysis is accurate before you present.
- Share or present online easily with Visme. You can also download your slides in a variety of formats, from image files to PDFs to PPTX and more.
Questions About the SWOT Analysis Generator
How much does it cost to create a SWOT analysis with Visme?
Creating a professional SWOT analysis is 100% free. Presenting online or downloading as a JPEG file is also free. If you want to download as a PNG, PDF or editable PPTX, you’ll need to upgrade to a premium plan.
Are the SWOT analysis templates completely customizable?
Yes! All templates are infinitely customizable. Plus, you can upload your own images and graphics if you don’t want to use the ones provided in the left-hand panel of the editor.
Can I use my Brand Kit with the online SWOT analysis software?
Absolutely. When you have a Brand Kit set up in Visme, it’s available for all sorts of projects, not only your SWOT analysis. Brand Kits are available in business plans.
How do you write a good SWOT analysis?
To write a good SWOT analysis, you first need to consider your objectives. What are you hoping to achieve? Then you’ll choose a template or start by drawing four quadrants on a piece of paper. Insert your strengths, or the things your company does well. Then move onto your weaknesses, or the areas your company could improve in or things you lack. Next is opportunities, like underserved markets in your areas, places where you lack competitors, etc. And finally, you’ll move onto threats, like new competitors, changing customer attitudes and more.
What is a SWOT analysis template?
A SWOT analysis template is a premade layout for your SWOT analysis that allows you to simply edit the existing information with your own. It makes it a quick and easy process for creating a SWOT analysis that works for your company. These come in a variety of formats, but the majority of our SWOT analysis templates are presentations.
Why is a SWOT analysis useful?
A SWOT analysis is useful because it gives you an at-a-glance overview of what your company does well and where it could improve. This can be an overview of your business strategy as a whole, your digital marketing strategy, your paid ads strategy and more.
Your content deserves to be beautiful
…and so does the rest of your content
All-in-one Visual Communication Tool
Go beyond SWOT analysis presentations. Visme is the only tool you’ll need to create all forms of visual content.
Design beautiful and interactive presentations and infographics to reports, surveys, social graphics, and over 20 other content formats.