With over 7 million users from more than 120 countries worldwide, we are looking to take our SaaS tool to the next level of growth, fueled by high-quality, stand-out content that will position Visme as a thought leader among marketers, designers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and educators.
Visme is seeking a talented Partner Growth Manager to build up and scale our partner marketing program. You will focus on testing new avenues to acquire new partners to sell Visme solutions. You will work directly with the Growth Marketing Manager as well as the CEO to execute strategic partner marketing campaigns.
This person should be comfortable building new partner relationships from start to finish. You should be ready to hit the ground running in building successful relationships that last and drive leads and revenue.
Insights from the top
To be a fit for this position you need to:
- Have great communication skills
- You’re passionate and knowledgeable about creating business relationships and partnership opportunities
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience in developing and launching targeted demand generation campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident writing skills to assist in writing marketing content
- Creative and willing to take on new projects in a fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Dependable and highly motivated; A self-starter.
Things you’ll be doing
- Plan and execute strategic partner marketing campaigns to generate leads and revenue.
- Find new partner opportunities and conduct outreach for new partners to bring on board
- Manage the production of partner education pieces including social posts, emails, webinars and customer success stories.
- Learn everything there is to know about Visme’s product, use cases and value propositions.
- Assist with go-to-market strategy for new features.
- Coordinate partner content efforts such as webinars, blogs, and newsletters.
You are Creative Thinker
The ability to make informed decisions and balance creative thinking with good communication skills. You have the capacity to think outside the box but also a deep understanding of outreach and online marketing principles.
If you possess the above skills and the passion to be a part of Visme, we’d love to hear from you.