With Typeform and Visme, you can add Typeforms directly on to your content. Allow your audience to interact with your presentations, infographics, ebooks or other content types.
For presenting to a group, presenters can fill out your Typeform without leaving presentation mode.
What you need:
- A Typeform account
- A Visme account
How to set up the integration:
- Create the form you want to embed in your Typeform account.
- Go to the Visme Apps section and click Typeform.
- Login to your Typeform account using your Typeform credentials to connect your Typeforms to Visme.
- Find the title of the Typeform you want to embed from the list of forms and drag-and-drop it onto your Visme project.
- Adjust the position, size and background opacity of your Typeforms to fit your Visme design.
And you’re done! Collect data, leads, feedback or any other information you need all within your Visme designs.
Search and embed GIFs from GIPHY, the largest library of GIFs out there. Place the GIFs on your Visme projects and style as desired.
Embed your JotForm directly onto any Visme project. Pull in your existing JotForms and collect any important information without ever leaving Visme.