USED BY MANY. TRUSTED BY LEADING BRANDS.
How to Make Resumes in 5 Steps
Create a resume that your future employer will love quickly and easily with Visme. You can create a professional PDF resume, infographic resume, animated resume and more. Learn how to create beautiful resumes in five steps with Visme.
- Click the “Create Your Resume” button below to browse our available templates.
- Upload your headshot and put it in place. Add your name and contact details.
- Replace icons to make them relevant to your industry and personalize the content.
- Choose a professional font that is legible and serene color scheme.
- Download as a PDF or generate a shareable link for an animated resume.
Features of the Resume Maker
Create a professional resume in minutes using Visme’s easy resume builder and user-friendly design interface. Learn more about all of the available features and design assets to build your resume quickly.
Beautiful resume templates
Make a resume online by getting started with one of Visme’s free resume templates. Customize your resume template fully to match your brand, content, professional experience and more. Update fonts and colors until your resume is perfect.Create Your Resume
Build your resume
Build a perfect resume by taking advantage of all of the design elements available inside Visme’s free online resume maker. Use icons to demonstrate your skills, find legible and professional fonts you love for your headers and body content, and update the color theme of your resume.
Customize every aspect of your resume to match your personality
All templates are easy to customize for a personalized look. Choose a legible font and use bold or all caps styles for the section titles. Choose a color theme from the left-hand panel or change the colors as you wish. All templates include every important section you need. Use numerical counters, graphs, and infographic charts to visualize your strengths and experiences.
More Great Features of the Resume Maker
What is a Resume?
A resume is a summary of someone’s professional and/or educational experience that they provide potential employers and hiring managers when applying for a new job. These should be eye-catching and easily digestible so hiring managers can easily determine who is the best for the job.
Use the resume maker to make a good first impression.
The resume maker has tons of resume templates to choose from, in different styles and compositions. Our designers have made sure the resumes look both professional and inviting at the same time. They are easy to personalize with your photo and personal information.Create Your Resume
More Than a Resume Maker
Use the free online resume builder to get that job you’ve been after. Browse through the templates in different styles and choose the one that fits your personality best. Personalizing a template in the resume builder is fast and easy.
Icons and Graphics
- Add icons to help visualize special skills
- Add illustrations for a creative edge to your resume
- Customize your graphics to match your color scheme
Create Your Resume
- Make key numbers stand out with one click
- Visualize figures like revenue, sales or leads
- Completely customize the colors, numbers and size
Find your starting point by using a premade resume template. This way, all you need to do is replace the information and customize the fonts and colors to match your personal brand or personality. Browse the templates below to find your favorite.
How to Use the Resume Maker
- Organize all the information for your resume in a document on your computer.
- Have a professional looking headshot ready. Make sure it’s good quality and not blurry or pixelated.
- Click the “Create Your Resume” button to start using the free resume builder.
- Upload your headshot and place it in the provided section of the template you chose. You can choose to not use a photo as well.
- Start adding your name and contact information at the top of the template and choose the font or font pair you will use for the rest of the resume.
- The resume maker has all the sections you need to design a custom resume. Insert all your information to personalize the resume.
- Choose a color theme from the left-hand panel or change the colors of the elements one by one.
- Use graphs, charts, and infographic diagrams to visualize your achievements and abilities which are worth mentioning.
- Download your resume as a PDF or generate a shareable link. Share your finished resume with potential employers via email or with a private link.
Questions About the Resume Maker
How much does it cost to create a resume with the resume maker? You can create a resume for free with Visme. Creating a shareable link is also free. If you want to download as a PDF, you’ll need to upgrade to a Standard plan.
How many resume templates can I choose from? There are lots of templates, in plenty of different styles. There are short versions and longer versions with more visuals and graphics.
Are the resume templates completely customizable? Yes! All templates are infinitely customizable. Plus, you can upload your own images and graphics if you don’t want to use the ones provided in the left-hand panel of the editor.
Can I use my Brand Kit with the resume maker? Absolutely. When you have a Brand Kit set up in Visme, it is available for all sorts of projects, not only resume. To have a Brand Kit you need to purchase a Standard Plan.
Are there plenty of fonts to choose from? Yes, the resume maker has hundreds of different fonts. There are enough professional choices for your resume. If you have any other favorite fonts you can upload and keep them in your Brand Kit.
Can I add icons, graphs and other visuals to my resume? Yes, there are icons, charts, graphs, and infographic diagrams which you can use to visualize your achievements and abilities.
Your resumes deserve to be beautiful
…and so does the rest of your content
All-in-one Visual Communication Tool
Go beyond resumes. Visme is the only tool you’ll need to create all forms of visual content.
Design beautiful and interactive presentations and infographics to reports, surveys, social graphics, and over 20 other content formats.