USED BY LEADING BRANDS
How to Make Tickets in 5 Steps
Design custom tickets for all kinds of events and raffles with Visme’s free online ticket maker. Our drag-and-drop editor and customizable ticket templates make it easy to create printable tickets in minutes, even if you don’t have any design skills. Learn how to make your own tickets in 5 easy steps below.
- Choose your favorite editable ticket template.
- Add in your own event information or raffle details.
- Customize colors, fonts, icons, images and more.
- Use the default size or change the ticket dimensions.
- Download your ticket in one click, ready for printing!
Features of the Ticket Maker
Make custom ticket designs easily with Visme’s free ticket maker. Packed with dozens of customizable ticket templates and millions of free design assets, our ticket maker has everything you need to get started.
Beautiful ticket templates
Designing your own tickets has never been easier. Choose from a variety of ticket templates in various categories, from concerts, movies and raffles to professional events like industry conferences. Customize every inch of your ticket template to fit your own event.Create Your Ticket
Build your ticket
Design custom tickets in a flash with our easy-to-use ticket maker. Pick a ready-made ticket template, or start from scratch using a custom canvas size and millions of free graphic assets. Play around with a fun style or switch to a more professional tone for business events.
Customize every aspect of your ticket to match your vision of the event
Update text, size, fonts, colors and images in a few clicks, and add your own logo to personalize your ticket design. The ticket maker includes thousands of exclusive icons, shapes and photos that you can simply drag and drop onto your ticket template. Apply color overlays and effects to take your ticket designs to the next level.
More Great Features of the Ticket Maker
What is a Ticket?
A ticket is a piece of paper or card that gives the holder a right to participate in an event or enter a location. Tickets are used to restrict entry into movies, concerts, planes, buses, raffles, lotteries and more to only those who pay for it. A ticket design usually features the name of the event, journey or activity, the date and time if applicable, and the venue.
Use the ticket maker to design your own custom tickets online.
With Visme’s free ticket maker, you can easily design a custom ticket online to print out and share with specific people. Simply choose from one of our premade ticket templates and update it with your own event details. You can also customize colors and fonts, add icons and photos, and even change the size of the ticket.Create Your Ticket
More Than a Ticket Maker
Create your own event tickets, raffle tickets and even travel tickets in minutes with our free online ticket maker. With dozens of printable ticket templates and thousands of free icons, photos and fonts, Visme’s ticket maker is more than just a regular old ticket designer.
Icons and Photos
- Browse millions of free images for commercial and editorial use
- Tap into thousands of high-quality vector icons, shapes and graphics
- Customize icon color and size to match your custom ticket design
Create Your Ticket
Hundreds of Free Fonts
- Choose from a library of free fonts to suit your design
- Select from serif, sans serif, script and slab fonts
- Upload your own fonts with the Visme Brand Kit
Create stunning tickets in minutes by starting with a ready-made ticket template. All of our printable ticket templates are fully customizable, so you can update text, colors, fonts and size to suit your own ticket design needs. Browse our ticket templates below.
How to Use the Ticket Maker
- To create custom tickets online, sign up or log into your Visme account and click on Create in the left sidebar to get started.
- Once inside the dashboard, navigate over to the Printables tab and click on Tickets to browse through our free ticket templates.
- Choose your favorite ticket template to start editing it for your own event or raffle. You can also start with a blank canvas if you don’t see a template that suits your needs.
- Replace all of the placeholder text in the customizable event tickets with your own information, like the event name, date, time and location.
- Change the colors and fonts within the template to match your vision or your branding, and upload your own logo if you want.
- Drag and drop photos, icons and graphics from the left-hand panel onto your ticket to customize its appearance. Use the search bar to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Before finalizing your ticket design, be sure to double check that all information you provided is accurate and up to date.
- Use the default 8.5” x 2.75” ticket template size, or change the canvas size to suit your own requirements. You can easily adjust the canvas size to fit any size you need.
- Download your ticket as an image file or a PDF with bleed marks for printing. You can also share it online using a link.
Questions About the Ticket Maker
How much does it cost to make tickets with the ticket maker?
Creating a printable ticket with the ticket maker is 100% free. You can also download your ticket as a JPEG file at zero cost. If you want to edit a premium template or download as a PDF with bleed marks, you’ll need to upgrade to a paid plan.
Can I make my own tickets from scratch?
Yes! You can choose to start with a template or a blank canvas with a custom size. The ticket maker lets you design your tickets freely to best fit your vision.
Are the photos and icons in Visme free to use?
Yes! All images and graphics found inside the editor are free for personal and commercial use. You can use the search bar to find exactly what you need.
If I share my ticket online, will it be available to the public?
You can choose to publish your ticket online for the public or generate a private URL to share it with only specific people.
Can I go back and edit my ticket after I’ve downloaded it?
Absolutely! All your Visme designs are saved inside your dashboard. You can revisit your ticket any time you want, make changes and download it again.
What is the standard ticket size?
Visme’s ticket templates are automatically sized at 8.5” x 2.75”, but you can easily adjust the canvas size to fit your preferred ticket size.
Your ticket deserves to be beautiful
…and so does the rest of your content
All-in-one Visual Communication Tool
Go beyond tickets. Visme is the only tool you’ll need to create all forms of visual content.
Design beautiful and interactive presentations and infographics to reports, surveys, social graphics, and over 20 other content formats.