Visme is one of the leading online, do-it-yourself platforms that allows anyone to translate information into captivating and easy-to-understand visual content in the form of interactive presentations, infographics, visual reports, digital ads, and social media graphics.
With over 2.5 million users from more than 100 countries worldwide, we are looking to take our SaaS tool to the next level of growth, fueled by high-quality, stand-out content that will position Visme as a thought leader among marketers, designers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and educators.
We’re looking for an Outreach Specialist with a passion for content marketing, media relations, and blogger outreach. This role is designed for someone who thrives on building relationships and isn’t discouraged when contacts don’t respond to your messages.
You will work closely with our marketing team to build out our SEO outreach strategy in order to earn media placements across a variety of authoritative websites. Most importantly, you are a self-starter looking to ‘roll up your sleeves” and join a high-growth team.
- Develop and execute outreach campaigns, from the idea and crafting pitch emails to link building and outreach.
- Contribute to campaign ideation. Identify new link building opportunities and initiate strategies.
Build and nurture long-term relationships with journalists, media outlets, and prominent bloggers/influencers.
- Track, analyze, and optimize the effectiveness of outreach campaigns.
- Report your progress on weekly basis by tracking changes in backlinks, traffic, rankings, trends, and conversions.
- Engage with relevant social media posts in order to establish trust within relevant communities and raise awareness about Visme.
- Conduct research and discovery activities to define key target audience.
- Build new relationships with influencers and bloggers.
- You have good writing skills and are able to craft quality, short outreach emails and build relationships online.
- You’re passionate and knowledgeable about SEO and Digital Marketing.
- When it comes to SEO trends, you know what’s coming before it happens. Blogs are your thing. You follow Backlinko, Ahrefs blog, and Neil Patel very closely.
- You know how to work with tools such as Ahrefs, Buzzsumo, MixMax, and Screaming Frog.
- Deadlines? You never even get close to them because you are ahead with your personal time management and communication
- The faster the work environment the better for you. You love testing and experimenting with new ideas and scaling them once you have a proof of concept.
- Fluent english and excellent communication skills
- Able to think outside the box
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- High competency on using popular online tools
- Dependable and motivated
The ability to make informed decisions and balance creative thinking with good communication skills. If you possess these skills and the passion to be a part of Visme, we’d like to hear from you.
- Include in cover letter why you would be a great fit for Visme.
- Recruiters: We know you gotta make a living; sorry we don’t work with recruiters.
- Applicants only, unsolicited services or other offers will be deleted.