With over 7 million users from more than 120 countries worldwide, we are looking to take our SaaS tool to the next level of growth, fueled by high-quality, stand-out content that will position Visme as a thought leader among marketers, designers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and educators.
Visme is seeking a talented Marketing Campaign Manager to work closely with the sales and marketing teams to drive leads for Visme’s teams customers. You will work directly with the Growth Marketing Manager, sales team as well as the CEO to develop marketing campaigns aimed at driving pipeline growth.
This person should be creative and willing to try new initiatives for the business and align the efforts between marketing and sales.
Insights from the top
To be a fit for this position you need to:
- Have good writing skills and are able to craft quality, short outreach emails, and build relationships online.
- You’re passionate and knowledgeable about marketing
- At least 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience in developing and launching targeted demand generation campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident writing skills to assist in writing marketing content
- Creative and willing to take on new projects in a fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Dependable and highly motivated; A self-starter.
Things you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute outreach campaigns, from the idea and crafting pitch emails to link building and outreach.
- Contribute to campaign ideation. Identify new link building opportunities and initiate strategies.
- Plan and execute strategic lead generation campaigns to generate leads and revenue for Visme’s B2B customers.
- Track performance of marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with internal resources to produce marketing and brand material.
- Learn everything there is to know about Visme’s product, B2B use cases and value propositions.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales & marketing team.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Create and maintain paid media initiatives to support lead generation activities.
- Build and nurture long-term relationships with journalists, media outlets, and prominent bloggers/influencers.
- Track, analyze, and optimize the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
You are Creative Thinker
The ability to make informed decisions and balance creative thinking with good communication skills. You have the capacity to think outside the box but also a deep understanding of outreach and online marketing principles.
If you possess the above skills and the passion to be a part of Visme, we’d love to hear from you.