We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated Front end developer to work with our team to support our growing needs that has gained great traction to over 400,000 users and now adopted by leading fortune 500 companies and organizations, transforming the way visual content is created in the form of engaging Presentations and Infographics.
Our team is growing and we are seeking the right fit to join us. If you are bored of working on projects that don’t challenge you and want to enjoy both the position of a fast moving Start-up (but stable) environment to grow with, we want to hear from you.
We make calculated but fast decisions, so you will be at the forefront of the latest trends. It will be challenging but it will also be rewarding.
- Coordinate with other members to continue refine and enhance user requested features
- Contribute to our code foundation to scale system for our next growth phase
- Work as a team on creating new features our users need.
Education is a plus but real life experience is even a bigger factor in our decision process:
- Minimum of 3 years experience (Personal, freelance or work) with project(s) to back it up.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, or related field.
- Understanding of Behaviour Driven Development or Test Driven Development, experience in developing Unit Tests
- Must have good working knowledge of PHP, experience with popular frameworks ( Phalcon PHP, Laravel, Symfony) is a plus.
- Must be fairly comfortable with hand coding HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiar with HTML5 canvas, transitions and SVG is a plus
- Experience with GitHUB and NodeJS is a required.
- Demonstrable understanding of web site development methodologies/frameworks
- Last but not least: Be hungry to grow with our team and enjoy the ride!
- Competitive Salary
- 401K contribution and 401K match
- Healthcare Insurance
- Tons of Coffee and drinks to keep your brain hydrated
- We will not accept applicants working remotely. You need to be available on site at our Rockville Office, ~20 minutes north of Washington D.C.
- Freelancers and Offshore development company applicants will Not be considered
- Recruiters: We know you gotta make a living; sorry we don’t work with recruiters.
- Applicants only, unsolicited services or other offers will be deleted.