Type: Full time
Visme is an online, do-it-yourself platform that allows anyone to translate information into captivating and easy-to-understand visual content in the form of interactive presentations, infographics, visual reports, digital ads, and social media graphics.
With over 2.5 million users from more than 100 countries worldwide, we are looking to take our SaaS tool to the next level of growth, fueled by high-quality, stand-out content that will position Visme as a thought leader among marketers, designers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and educators.
We are looking for a highly knowledgeable, creative and analytical content marketing manager who is a self-starter, thinks outside of the box and can experiment and iterate rapidly to find the most effective ways to grow readership, increase brand awareness through content and build credibility in the eyes of our target audience.
3 factors heavily weigh in our hiring decision for this position are:
- Prior experience in the role with a portfolio to back it up (see below)
- Highly dependable individual looking for long-term career opportunity.
- Ability to solve challenging marketing problems through high-quality long-form content.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a genuine passion for all things related to visual communication, including visual marketing, design, data visualization, visual storytelling, presentations, infographics, etc
- Have a strong portfolio of thought leadership pieces published on high-authority marketing sites or blogs.
- Have mastery of all types of content creation, including articles, blog posts, e-books, lead magnets, infographics/data visualization, videos and webinars.
- Have exceptional copywriting, research and editing skills.
- Have experience with all aspects of landing page creation, from SEO optimization and conversion rate optimization to copywriting and design layout.
- Have in-depth knowledge of SEO, lead generation and CRO, with demonstrable results of successfully growing site traffic, reader engagement, time on page and conversions.
- Have past experience with PR, blogger and influencer outreach campaigns, with proven results.
- Have in-depth knowledge of white-hat link-building practices, in the form of guest post contributions, infographic submissions and outreach campaigns.
- Have past experience with social media management and growing social media following.
- Define and execute a content plan that meets marketing needs as well as business goals.
- Define and meet key KPIs for content marketing department (i.e., monthly site visits, time on page, blog subscribers, free trial registrations and paid conversions from blog, referrals and landing pages).
- Manage a team of writers, designers, developers, video producers, presenters and subject matter experts to consistently produce unique, creative and authoritative content across a variety of formats.
- Ensure that all content is consistent with written style guide and brand guidelines.
- Consistently produce thought leadership content for publication on our own blog and external sites.
- Build content partnerships with non-competing sites that cater to a similar audience (i.e., marketers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, designers, educators and communicators in general).
- Oversee guest posting, link-building and PR efforts to ensure month-to-month goals are met (i.e., number of mentions and follow links from high-authority sites).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in:
- SEO (with proven results)
- Content editing and writing (including long-form content)
- Content marketing management
- Experience leading/coordinating with freelance writers, designers, developers, video producer
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Adwords and other paid media
- Experience working with a remote team
- Freelancers and Offshore development company applicants will Not be considered
- Recruiters: Sorry we don’t work with recruiters.
- Applicants only, unsolicited services or other offers will be deleted.
- Make sure to provide your resume when applying and examples of your work.