+ Google Maps
While Visme offers interactive maps of regions and areas in the world, our Google Maps integration allows you to share more specific addresses and locations with your audience.
What you need:
- A Visme account
- An address or location name
How to set up the integration:
- Go to the Visme Apps section and click Google Maps.
- Input the address or location of the map you want to add to your canvas.
- Adjust the default zoom level of your map.
- Toggle your preferred density of each element, like the roads, landmarks and labels.
- Select a theme for your map before adding it to your project.
And there you have it. You have an interactive, in-depth map that showcases specific locations to your audience, whether it’s directions to your place of business, an upcoming event and more.
Search and embed GIFs from GIPHY, the largest library of GIFs out there. Place the GIFs on your Visme projects and style as desired.