USED BY MANY. TRUSTED BY LEADING BRANDS.
How to Make Survey Results Reports in 5 Steps
If you’ve recently put out a customer survey to gather information on what your audience wants to see from you as well as customer demographics, you likely want to analyze and visualize that information in a survey results report. Learn how to write a survey report in five steps with Visme.
- In the Visme dashboard, select a survey template under the Documents category.
- Decide how to visualize your data, like pictograms, data widgets and other charts.
- Insert your text by simply clicking on the text box and typing in your own information.
- Choose from hundreds of fonts, colors, images and icons to customize the template.
- Download your survey results report as a PDF or generate a shareable link.
Features of the Survey Results Report Maker
Build a survey results report quickly and easily with Visme’s data visualization tools and other design elements. Our drag-and-drop user interface makes it easy for designers and non-designers of any level to create beautiful content.
Beautiful survey results report templates
Create your survey results report by getting started with one of Visme’s pre-designed templates. This helps make it as easy as possible to simply pop your data in and customize the fonts and colors used in the report.Create Your Survey Results Report
Build your survey results report
Building a survey results summary is a quick and easy process using Visme’s report builder. Add the various data visualizations you need to showcase your results, whether it’s a pie chart, bar graph, pictogram and more. Then customize your text, icons and colors to match your brand.
Customize every aspect of your survey results report with just a few clicks
You can change any text in your survey results report template by simply clicking on the text box and typing in your own information. Drag and drop the text box to modify its position. Choose from hundreds of fonts, millions of free images and thousands of high-quality vector icons to modify the template to fit your content needs.
More Great Features of the Survey Results Report Maker
What is a Survey Results Report?
A report of survey results is the best way to visualize the responses that you received when sending out a customer or reader survey. Survey reporting is an important step to take after your survey ends so that you can share the information you received with your team and understand even more about your audience.
Use the survey results report maker to visualize your data.
If there are charts or graphs in your template, you can insert your data in one of two different ways: Upload your information from a Google Sheet or Excel file or insert the data manually by typing it in the sheet within Visme’s Chart tool. You can modify the look of anything, from fonts and color to backgrounds and icons.Create Your Survey Results Report
More Than a Survey Results Report Maker
grasping their implications. One way to effectively engage your audience is through infographics. You can do this easily and beautifully through Visme’s online survey report tool.
Graphs and Charts
- Choose from dozens of chart types, like pie, bar, line and radar charts
- Upload your data from Excel or Google Sheets or insert manually
- All charts are automatically animated, but you can choose to turn off animation
Create Your Survey Results Report
- Choose from dozens of mini data visualizations
- Insert your own values using the built-in slider
- Customize the colors, size and placement
Survey Results Report Templates
Get started with a survey results report template to help you showcase your data and results. Browse our premade templates below to find one that is similar to the types of statistics you need to share, and get started customizing.
How to Visualize your Survey Results
- Before reporting survey results, ensure that they’re accurate. For example, do you have the right sample size and is your margin of error within the recommended range?
- Next, decide the purpose of your graphic: What message do you intend to send? Who is it directed at?
- Create an outline and mockup of how you want your visual survey report to look.
- Make sure your colors, fonts and icons all have one consistent style.
- Avoid too much clutter and different font combinations. Stick to two or three fonts.
- When possible, summarize. This is a visual survey results report, so use text sparingly. Don’t go over 200 words and visualize results instead of using text.
- Proofread before sharing. Small spelling mistakes and grammar errors can affect the credibility of your survey results report.
- Download as an image file or PDF to share offline, or generate an online shareable link. You can even embed your results reports on a webpage.
Questions About the Survey Results Report Maker
How much does it cost to use the survey results report maker? You can report on survey results for free and download it as an image file. If you've added animation or interactivity, you can upgrade to a Standard plan to download it as an HTML5 file.
Can I customize anything in my survey results report? Yes, you can change absolutely anything, from the size of the canvas and charts to the color scheme and the fonts used.
How can I visualize statistics with the survey results report maker? You can easily visualize individual values by using Visme's built-in data widgets and pictograph maker, which allows you to create visual representations of population statistics.
Can I use my Brand Kit with the survey results report maker? Absolutely. When you have a Brand Kit set up in Visme, it is available for all sorts of projects, not only survey results reports. To have a Brand Kit you need to purchase a Standard Plan.
How can I add interactivity to my survey results report? You can go beyond static content by adding pop-ups, rollovers, hyperlinks and interactive maps to your survey results report.
Are all the fonts and colors available in the survey results report maker? Yes, you can access all fonts and colors with a free account, as well as millions of free images and thousands of high-quality vector icons.
Your data deserves to be beautiful
…and so does the rest of your content
All-in-one Visual Communication Tool
Go beyond survey results reports. Visme is the only tool you’ll need to create all forms of visual content.
Design beautiful and interactive presentations and infographics to reports, surveys, social graphics, and over 20 other content formats.