We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated software engineer to work with our team to support our growing needs that has gained great traction to over 900,000 users and now adopted by leading fortune 500 companies and organizations, transforming the way visual content is created in the form of engaging Presentations and Infographics.
Our team is growing and we are seeking the right fit to join us. If you are bored of working on projects that don’t challenge you and want to enjoy both the position of a fast moving Start-up (but stable) environment to grow with, we want to hear from you.
- Responsible for development of SPA (Single Page Application) including
features construction, bug fixing, and system maintenance.
- Perform requirement analysis, structure design, program implementation,
- Determine stability & operational feasibility.
- Front-end work including conversion of UI/UX wireframes to code realizing
visual elements, created user friendly, interactive UI, handle asynchronous
- Perform back end work including developing server side logic, create
REST API, implement database schema.
- Integrate front-end elements with back end.
- Improve system scalability/performance.
- 40 hours per week
Education is a plus but real life experience is even a bigger factor in our decision process:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Must have two years of experience in Software Engineering.
SASS, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS.
- We will not accept applicants working remotely. You need to be available on site at our Rockville Office, ~20 minutes north of Washington D.C. (7361 CALHOUN PLACE, SUITE 650 ROCKVILLE, MARYLAND 20855)
- Freelancers and Offshore development company applicants will Not be considered
- Recruiters: We know you gotta make a living; sorry we don’t work with recruiters.
- Applicants only, unsolicited services or other offers will be deleted.