With over 2.5 million users from more than 100 countries worldwide, we are looking to take our SaaS tool to the next level of growth, fueled by high-quality, stand-out content that will position Visme as a thought leader among marketers, designers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and educators.
As a senior sales manager, you will be a key member of the company leading the growth of our business. Initially, you’ll be a part of a small team, closely working with marketing, support, and executive teams.
Please note that this is not an outbound sales role; instead, you’ll be working with quality inbound leads that are inquiring about our product or are existing Visme users. You’ll be responsible for showing them the true potential of our platform and offer them the right plan to fit their needs.
You’ll be dealing with small to medium size businesses, all the way up to fortune 500 companies and organizations in order to assist them through their entire purchase process.
We’re building a world-class inbound sales team, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting. We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire, and as a rapidly expanding business, there is a lot of opportunity for progression.
- Manage the full sales cycle, ensuring that our clients receive the highest level of service
- Conduct live demos tailored to your prospect’s specific needs
- User onboarding and customer success management
- Manage a sales pipeline and provide visibility into revenue forecasts
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- Engage in team development and mentoring as the team expands
- At least 1 year of experience in a closing sales role, preferably for a SaaS company
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota, and high achieving in all that you do
- A passion for presentations and design (i.e. we’re not selling sugar water here)
- Highly organized and responsive to customer questions
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator
- Familiarity with latest sales tools, including but not limited to Pipedrive, Zoom, Mixmax, etc.
- Comfortable and energized operating and problem-solving in a fast-moving organization
- Include in the cover letter why you would be a great fit for Visme.
- We, unfortunately, do not work with recruiters.
- Applicants only, unsolicited services or other offers will be deleted.