Type: Full time
Do you consider yourself a great writer and communicator and have a passion for design, data storytelling and marketing?
Visme is a leading Visual Communication tool used in over 100 countries by over 1.5 million users. We are looking for a highly versatile, creative, experienced and dependable writer who is highly knowledgeable and passionate about any of the following topics:
- Visual communication
- Visual storytelling
- Visual marketing
- Data visualizations
- Graphic design
- Consistently research and produce high-quality content that provides new insights and approaches topics from entirely new perspectives. (Just “okay” is not good enough. Content must be valuable and insightful enough to motivate experts in the field to share it with their audiences.)
- Research audience needs and pain points in order to produce content that consistently resonates with readers and fulfills their needs. Our target audience includes marketers, business executives, entrepreneurs, educators, nonprofits and students.
- Reach out to journalists, influencers and high profile bloggers on a daily basis to get our content mentioned and linked to on high-domain-authority sites and blogs.
- Generate and execute new ideas for link-worthy and shareable content in the form of comprehensive guides, unique infographics or data visualizations.
Your skills and competencies include:
- Native-level English (no exceptions)
- Highly user-focused (We’re looking for writers who want to serve their audience with truly valuable and actionable information.)
- Passion for writing and content marketing is a must.
- Possesses the know-how, connections and communication skills to get our content placed on other sites as part of our link-building strategies.
- Demonstrable expertise in the fields of visual communication, visual marketing and/or data storytelling.
- A strong portfolio of writing samples on at least one of the following topics: visual storytelling, data storytelling, data visualizations, graphic design, visual communication or marketing.
- Freelancers and Offshore development company applicants will Not be considered
- Recruiters: Sorry we don’t work with recruiters.
- Applicants only, unsolicited services or other offers will be deleted.
- Make sure to provide your resume when applying and examples of your work.