Visme is seeking a highly motivated engineer with good communication and project management skills to join our team as a Product Manager Engineer and help support our growing need to innovate and support our 1.3 million + users who depend on Visme for all their visual communication needs from over 100 countries.
This position is multi-dimensional requiring you to work closely as part of our development team and decision makers to visualize our vision of new features and improvement to our growing platform. If you have an intuition to solve complex problems and love big challenges and want to step out of the norm of a regular development job and have the skills and motivation to take on new technical initiatives that will challenge you, we want to hear from you.
- Communicate and work closely with technical and creative team
- Lead management of technical tasks and development pipeline
- Responsible for development of SPA (Single Page Application) including
features construction, bug fixing, and system maintenance.
- Perform requirement analysis, structure design, program implementation,
- Determine stability & operational feasibility.
- Perform back end work including developing server side logic, create
REST API, implement database schema.
- Improve system scalability/performance.
- 40+ hours per week
Education is a plus but real life experience is even a bigger factor in our decision process:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Must have three years of experience in Software Engineering and team management
SASS, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS.
- Freelancers and Offshore development company applicants will Not be considered
- Recruiters: Sorry we don’t work with recruiters.
- Applicants only, unsolicited services or other offers will be deleted.