Visme, a leading online presentation and data visualization tool that empowers anyone to translate data into beautiful visual content is seeking a full-time Online Marketing to join its growing team.
If you want to build your career in a fast-paced maturing start-up environment where you can collaborate with a great team and maximize your skills with high energy and creativity, we’re likely a match.
In the last two years VIsme has grown to 500,000 users and was bootstrapped to profitability within 9 months of launching premium plans. We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual who is goal oriented and a self starter with drive to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines to help fuel the next phase of our growth.
As a Marketing manager you will create new online initiatives while helping to refine and grow existing successful strategies. You will help to pave the path for creating new collaboration opportunities with influencers and organizations.
- Conduct research and discovery activities to define key target audience.
- Build new relationships with influencers and bloggers.
- Work with content team to establish topics and amplify reach on related blogs and resources.
- Drive new opportunities to drive the digital direct business.
- Evaluate new partners, new technology, and outreach opportunities
- Demonstrate strong project management skills including: conceptualization; planning and execution while managing milestones and objectives
- Fluent english and excellent communication skills
- Able to think outside the box
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- High competency on using popular online tools
- Good Social media experience
- Dependable and motivated
Able to Create and Direct Digital Strategies
Make informed decisions about how to achieve predetermined objectives to improve brand and content awareness.
The ability to know how and where to reach influencers and industry decision makers to help amplify our message to the right audience.
The ability to make informed decisions and balance creative thinking with good communication skills.
If you possess these skills and the passion to be a part of Visme, we’d like to hear from you.
– Include in cover letter why you would be a great fit for Visme.
– No recruiters please.
We are looking for the right fit. You do not have to be onsite, but it is recommended.
Skills and the right fit override the need to work on site for this position.
Must have at least a BA in Marketing or Digital Communication is a plus.
- Recruiters: We know you gotta make a living; sorry we don’t work with recruiters.
- Applicants only, unsolicited services or other offers will be deleted.