We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated and experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team to support our growing needs that has gained great traction to over 1.7 million users and now adopted by leading fortune 500 companies and organizations, transforming the way visual content is created in the form of engaging Presentations and Infographics.
Our team is growing and we are seeking the right fit to join us. If you are bored of working on projects that don’t challenge you and want to enjoy both the position of a fast-moving Start-up (but stable) environment to grow and help shape the world of Presentations and Visual Communication, we want to hear from you.
- Development and maintenance of admin and dashboard based application (SPA)
- Perform back-end work including developing server side logic.
- Billing and transactional development and management
- REST API, implement database schema.
- Responsible for refactoring multi-page application to SPA (Single Page Application) including
features construction, bug fixing, and system maintenance.
- Perform requirement analysis, structure design, program implementation,
- Determine stability & operational feasibility.
- Front-end work including conversion of UI/UX wireframes to code realizing
visual elements, created user-friendly, interactive UI, handle asynchronous
- Integrate front-end elements with back end (Vue.js <> Java)
- Improve system scalability/performance.
Education is a plus but real life experience is even a bigger factor in our decision process:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (Master’s preferred)
- Must have at minimum 3 years of real-life experience with Java and related technologies.
- Prior experience with Kotlin, Spring Frameworks
- Prior experience with AWS EC2, S3, RDS, and Cloudfront.
- Prior experience with API integrations, and SSO
- Very comfortable working with SSH
- Competitive / Negotiable based on geographical location.
- We prefer local but we will hire the right fit remote.
- Freelancers and Offshore development company applicants will Not be considered
- Recruiters: We know you gotta make a living; sorry we don’t work with recruiters.
- Applicants only, unsolicited services or other offers will not be read and will be deleted.