We’re looking for you! Visme is currently seeking a talented, experienced, enthusiastic Customer Support Champion to join our team. At Visme Customer Service goes beyond just responding to a chat or solving a ticket, we believe that Customer service should be about understanding what the current needs of the customer are, anticipating their future needs, and inspiring ideas.
This role is a natural fit for someone who has a warm personality, is a champion at taking ownership of a user’s problems, solving them, and can stay as cool as a cucumber when things get a bit hot. You get a kick out of solving those tricky questions and technical puzzles intrigue you. At the same time, you also know the importance of following up with customers and closing the loop with them when their problems are solved.
With over 8 million users from more than 120 countries worldwide, we are looking to take our SaaS tool to the next level of growth, fueled by high-quality, stand-out content that will position Visme as a thought leader among marketers, designers, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and educators.
Insights from the top
To be a fit for this position you need to:
- You’re passionate about customer support and success
- Grounded and well mannered
- Excellent written and verbal english communication skills
- Creative and willing to take on new projects in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable and highly motivated; A self-starter.
Things you’ll be doing
- Provide friendly and accurate customer support via our different channels.
- Mastering Visme — knowing the platform inside and outMaintain and improve our support documentation.
- Participate in optimizing our customer service processes.
- Analyze trends and look for ways to improve the product to minimize reactive support, while also discovering opportunities to develop Visme further.
- Spot users’ feedback about the product and our support resources, and share their voice with the rest of the team.
- Highly developed communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Passionate about content creation, design, and communication
- Fluent English speaker and writer with ability to communicate on live chat, Zoom and screen recordings.
- Experience with videoing platforms and virtual meeting tools for effective video creation.
- 3+ years experience working in technical support roles, preferably for SaaS products.
- Must be able to work a full-time shift and cover at least 5-7 hours of our regular business hours (U.S. Eastern Time).
- Tech-savvy and can quickly pick up new processes and easily adapt to changes.
- Positive and energetic individual who enjoys being part of a fast-paced company.